Friday 19 April 2013
One comments

T-Mobile HTC One heading to select stores on April 24th

02:44

There’s a lot of buzz on the Internet today regarding the official release of the HTC One on T-Mobile in the United States. Apparently T-Mobile’s help account on Twitter has been given the green light to tell people when to expect the HTC One to be available in stores and online and the date everyone is sticking with is April 24th.
Twitter users, like myself, have reached out to T-Mobile via the social network looking for specific details and although it’s not quite ten years later, we are finally getting the responses we wanted to hear! The response I received over the weekend was that we should “hear something soon”. (Note: They also told me the same thing about the HTC One S update in the same conversation *fingers crossed*).
https://twitter.com/TMobileHelp/status/324163383639302144
According to leaked planograms which we reported on yesterday, the One will only be shipping to select stores. A quick call to my local T-Mobile store revealed to me that this store will be the only store in the state to get it on launch day so readers might want to do the same to check on availability. I asked my local stores how many handsets they were getting and they said they didn’t have an exact number yet so that tells me that I will be standing in line at my store on April 24th! Be sure to mark your calendar and make arrangements to be at your store early enough to guarantee your new phone.  
SourceTwitter

1 comments:

  1. If you want to take much from this post then you have to apply such methods to your won website.


    Also visit my homepage; Dead Sea Kit

    ReplyDelete

 
Toggle Footer
Top